I’ve been tagged by sid0, fellow GSoC 2008 student
I have Internet access once again (until my ISP grows tired of me downloading so much source code for Gentoo)!
- Link back to your original tagger and list the rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Tag some (none? 🙂 ) people by leaving names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Not too many people know this, but I play the bass guitar for fun as of last summer. I plan on it just being a hobby, but I can play several songs well including Iron Man (once my fingers are warmed up for the solo)
- I am on an internship in Minnesota but do not have a car. As a result I walk when it isn’t below 0 (all this last week) and take the bus a lot.
- I take school and grades very seriously and barely hung onto my 4.0 this semester after some setbacks
- I survived for more than a week without Internet access in my new apartment
- Despite doubts from relatives and friends, I can cook (I did work in a restaurant for years), do dishes (I was a dishwasher at first), clean (I am a neat freak), and survive on my own without spending all day programming
- I’ve known about 250 digits of pi since 8th grade. It started in 6th grade when I saw about 25 digits of pi in my math book and realized that I had memorized them after just glancing at the page. I haven’t decided if I should try to break 1000 or not.
- I’m a big open source fan, especially after Google Summer of Code 2008, although I had been using Ubuntu for years and just started with Gentoo (now my main OS on my desktop and notebook) before then.
I won’t tag anybody at the moment since I’ve been out of the game for a while and most people I would tag have already been tagged afaik.