gContactSync version 0.1.2 released
Version 0.1.2 of gContactSync is out and available for download here. Right-click and hit Save Link As, then install it in Thunderbird.
This is a bugfix release only.
- These bugs should be fixed with this release. If they still aren’t, please let me know.
- Bug 20112 – Preferences dialog changes size
- Bug 20142 – Accounts list isn’t visible
- Bug 19959 – the sync toolbar item got a wrong icon and can’t be removed from toolbar (it might be incorrectly sized)
- Synchronizes contacts between Google Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird (2 or 3)
- Can synchronize several accounts with their own address books
- Adds attributes and “types” for phone numbers and screennames to Thunderbird
- Customizable with a preferences dialog
- en-US and es-ES locales
What would you like to see most
School is making me extremely busy, but I’m most likely going on a co-op/internship next semester (I have to pick one this week probably) so I might have more time. Which of the features would you like first? I’d like to eventually add all of them. Please only vote once, and comment below or via e-mail. I might be slow to reply, but I will.