More Address Book Card Attributes Synced
After a little bit of programming last night (early this morning, actually) and this afternoon, I can now sync every attribute of an Address Book card that is visible in the Edit Card Dialog and then some.
So, here is the most recent list of attributes synced from Address Book cards (excludes attributes added by my extension). 2 of the following marked with asterisks cannot be synced.
- First*, last*, display, and nick* names
- Primary and second Email addresses
- Screen Name (_AimScreenName)
- Home and work phone number
- Preferred e-mail format*
- Allow remote content*
- Work phone number
- Fax number
- Mobile number
- Home & Work: Address, Address Line 2, City, State, Zip, Country, and webpage
- Custom1*, Custom2*, Custom3*, Custom4*
Attributes marked with an asterisk (*) are not visible using Google Contacts.