Pi’s Blog

My blog about Thunderbird and GSoC 2008

June 1 – June 2, 2008

I have been busy recently, but I did manage to remove all the custom helper methods from the script that works with Google Contacts and just use one generic method instead.  I also sped up the sync process by removing the need for one of the for loops I had written.  I rewrote the function that updates a Google Contact, but it is still a little rough and will be rewritten again after I figure out the best way to do it.

Advertisements

June 2, 2008 - Posted by | Uncategorized | , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: